SuperCFO BI now offers quite a few customization options for a chart. Let’s see how a chart transforms when its settings are customized.
Below is the default chart you would get when plotting a Company’s quarterly revenue numbers (from 1Q 2012 to 4Q 2013).
- Click Settings at the top-left and it brings you the ‘Settings’ wizard.
- In the General tab, you can set the chart’s ‘Title’ and ‘Description’. The next Axis tab will look like the below.
- You can change all the values of the Axis parameters.
- And you can set the Borders & Colors too.
- We will leave out the last Threshold tab for now.
Your chart with the settings modified will look like the below.